bookmark this site
Share |
En Español, same day service
or questions, please call
Fast Passport Center is a private service that charges an
additional fee to expedite your passport. We are not the Department of State.
Nationwide Passport & Visa Service - The Fastest & Most Affordable Expediting Available

Helpful Resources

Fast Passport Center recommends using the services below:


Vaccines On The Go
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Vaccines On The Go can help you prepare for your international trip. We provide travelers with in home or office immunizations & telemedicine services. Vaccinate in the comfort of your home or office instead of the health department. Visit to get started today!


Passport Acceptance Clerk

If you are getting a new passport, child passport or looking to replace a lost, stolen or mutilated passport, then you must visit a passport acceptance clerk after you get the proper documents together.  They will review your documents and seal them in a government envelope. Make sure you bring your signed authorization letter given to you by your Fast Passport Center representative. If not, the acceptance clerk will not give your documents back and we wont be able to expedite them. Click here to find your local Passport Acceptance Clerk.

The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)
Are you a U.S. citizen? Are you traveling outside the U.S. soon? Then you should sign up for this free service so the U.S. Government can find you quickly if there is an emergency in the country you are traveling to. STEP is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. Visit STEP now.


International Cell & Satellite Phones
National Geographic Talk Abroad Travel Phone.  Unlimited Free incoming calls in 65 of the most popular travel destinations.  Coverage in 105 countries. Click Here

International Travel Insurance

Plans available through Travel Guard can provide you with coverage for unexpected medical expenses while on a trip.

International Accommodations

Find the Best Deals at

Birth Certificate Re-Issuance
Please visit:

Naturalization Re-Issuance
For Certificates of naturalization:

Non-United States Passport Renewal
If you are looking to renew a non-United States passport (ex. India passport, Jamaican passport, etc..) then you need to contact the Embassy or Consulate of that country. Visit
and type in your Consulate or Embassy for contact details.